Who We Are
Join Jesus. Bring Life.
To join Jesus and bring life to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Joining Jesus is inviting his rescue and trusting that daily life with Him is best.
A conversation with God can change everything.
Jesus brings life to us so we can not only enjoy life with Him, but share life with others. So much of the GOOD of life falls into 4 categories: Good Connections, Good Friends, Good Strength, & Good Resources. Joy multiplies when we share the good we have with others. We are all about taking the life and the good that God has given us and sharing it with others.
Wanna know more about 4Life? Click below to watch a few weekend teachings that can help.
- We believe that the Bible is the divinely preserved and inspired word of God.
- We believe that God is eternally and simultaneously both one and three: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was, in the flesh, both God and man, that he died for our sins, and that he rose from the dead.
- We believe that every person has worth as a creation of God, but all have sinned and fall short of God’s perfection, making union with God by human effort impossible.
- We believe that forgiveness of sin and the promise of eternal life are available to all people who will accept the free gift of God’s grace through Jesus Christ.
- We believe that those trusting in Christ as Lord and Savior should repent of their sins, confess their faith, and be baptized into the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the church is the community of God and the body of Christ on earth and exists to reach those who are far from Christ and to disciple believers.
- We believe in the hope and reality of Jesus Christ’s return.
Canyon Ridge Christian Church is a non-denominational, independent, Christian church. These doctrinal beliefs serve as the guide and foundation to how and why we exist.
Meet our staff leadership
Our church staff is available and ready to serve in any we can. Meet our team leaders! To reach our staff by phone, call 702-658-2722.
Our Lead Pastor since October of 2018, Drew Moore has always been about pointing people to life in Jesus. After graduating from Illinois State University in 2000, he began a seven-year run as math teacher, football coach and high school ministry volunteer at Eastview Christian Church. In 2006, he made ministry his vocation as Eastview’s High School Pastor. After completing a Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation at Lincoln Christian University, Drew began at Canyon Ridge in 2012 as Pastor of Student life, where he served until becoming Lead Pastor. Drew loves the outdoor adventure and spending quality time with his wife Layne and his four kids, Luke, Nina, Miles, and Zeke.