Tension is not comfortable. Yet tension is a GREAT place to depend on and be shaped by God together.
We are navigating LOTS of unavoidable tension these days.
- How much “alone” can we take and when can we be together?
- When to use digital interaction instead of physical presence?
- How much are we drawn to what’s known versus embracing something new?
- Can we grieve limits while embracing opportunity?
God will meet us and SHAPE us in these tensions. We don’t have to settle for an either/or mentality. And we don’t have to wait for “normal.”
Let’s embrace the tensions by inviting God to do ALL he wants in this season.
Spend some time with God talking through the 4 tensions.
- Talk with your people (family, friends, neighbors) about how they are navigating these tensions. Share what God is teaching you about one or more of them.
- Consider putting the “4 tensions” on your fridge with a magnet marking where you are on any given day.
- Post your something you are learning from God in these tensions in the comments.