Where our kids are safe, loved, and encouraged to grow
Safe, Loved, & Encouraged to Grow!
We value kids and want to partner with God and families to help them get the most out of life. At all of our campuses, we strive to provide a safe, fun environment where kids experience God’s love and are encouraged to become all that He designed them to be!
More than simply offering childcare, we strive to disciple kids and help families get better. Our loving, background checked volunteers have been trained in Child Safety and basic Classroom Management.
Introducing parents and their babies to the faith walk with God.
- • At our Lone Mountain Campus, visit Babyland on the north side of the Auditorium.
- • At our Centennial Hills Campus, visit child check-in towards the cafeteria at Arbor View High School.
- • At our Providence Campus, visit child check-in in the cafeteria at Escobedo Middle School.
Building a faith foundation for life.
- • Each weekend Preschoolers engage with God through play centers, engaging Biblical teaching, worship songs and other age appropriate activities.
Taking a journey into the Bible.
- • Our weekend services are designed with your kids in mind. K – 5th grade students learn about God in an engaging, age-appropriate way, incorporating live teaching, worship, video, interactive games, and a host of other mediums and means.
We offer Baby Dedication ceremonies on 2 to 3 dates per year.
- Our Baby dedication is a brief ceremony for the parents and families of babies and young children who wish to make a public commitment before God, and the community. The dedication service provides you with an opportunity to publicly express your desire to lead and spiritually nurture your child, so your child will develop a desire to love God and love others.
- The next Baby Dedication ceremony will be held on April 25th in the Chapel at our Lone Mountain Campus. Attending the baby dedication class prior to the ceremony is required to have your child dedicated. Class registration will be available closer to the ceremony date!
Every adult volunteer serving in our Kids & Student areas has been background checked and completed trainings in Child Safety and Classroom Management.