Where our kids grow, be safe, have fun, and care for others.
Grow, Safe, Fun and Care
We have programs for every child! We value our kids and want to partner with God and parents to build a faith foundation for life. The four words we have defined as our mission with kids are: safe, fun, grow, and care.
All three of our campuses provide a safe, loving, and fun environment for kids of all ages! More than simply childcare, our kids programs seek to help grow our kids and families get better. Our volunteers have been trained in Child Safety and completed a background check.
Introducing parents and their babies to the faith walk with God.
- • At our Lone Mountain Campus, visit Babyland on the north side of the Auditorium.
- • At our Centennial Hills Campus, visit child check-in towards the cafeteria at Arbor View High School.
- • At our Providence Campus, visit child check-in in the cafeteria at Escobedo Middle School.
Building a faith foundation for life.
- • Each weekend Preschoolers engage with God through play centers, engaging Biblical teaching, worship songs and other age appropriate activities.
Taking a journey into the Bible.
- • Our weekend services are designed with your kids in mind. 1st – 5th grade students learn about God in an age-appropriate setting.
We offer Baby Dedication ceremonies on 2 to 3 dates per year.
- Our Baby dedication is a brief ceremony for the parents and families of babies and young children who wish to make a public commitment before God, and the community. The dedication service provides you with an opportunity to publicly express your desire to lead and spiritually nurture your child, so your child will develop a desire to love God and love others.
- The next Baby Dedication ceremony will be held on October 12th at 3p in the Chapel at our Lone Mountain Campus. Attending a baby dedication class prior to the ceremony is required to have your child dedicated. Click below to register!
- Our next Baby Dedication will be on October 13th at 9a or 11a! Prior to the ceremony, we’ll also be having a lunch on Saturday, October 12th at 11:30a at BJs on Centennial Center. Make sure to register below!
All Children’s Volunteers have completed the Youth Safety Class and have had a background check that includes a sex offender check.