I Need Help
Help is available. You can find it here.
I Need Help
Many people have found themselves facing challenges no one anticipated. If you are in need of food assistance, please visit the Three Square help page.
If you are in need of rent and/or utility assistance, please fill out the I NEED HELP form. You will then receive an email with forms and a date for a phone meeting with HopeLink. If you are in need of someone to talk to, please go to Emotional Support Groups here on this page.
Emotional Support Groups
Are you struggling during this COVID 19 quarantine with isolation or anxiety? We are in this together and we are here for you. You can join those who are struggling and our team of care professionals for a couple of hours a week to connect and get some resources to deal with anxiety, depression, anger or stress.
Select a weekday that works below and register for support today!
- Three Square Food Bank – Here you will find a map of where emergency food assistance and the list.
Please call the Three Square Center at 702-765-4030 if you need assistance finding food or are a senior (60+) in need of home-delivered groceries
- Locations for CCSD distribution sites can be found at this link.
FINANCIAL AND OTHER RESOURCES
- For those whose employment has been impacted by the repercussions of COVID-19 we encourage you to go online to apply for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (SNAP), SNAP click this link.
- Medicaid or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) TANF click this link.
- The United Way has further information about Emergency Assistance, unemployment resources, and filing for unemployment at this link.
- You can call 211 – local source for assistance or directions to assistance. You can also go online at this link.
- Clark County has ceased evictions: Chief judges in the Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson justice courts issued administrative orders on Tuesday and Wednesday, suspending proceedings for at least 30 days. LVRJ 3/17/2020
- NV Energy has ceased power shut-offs: The utility company announced last week it would suspend disconnects for any non-paying customers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. LVRJ 3/18/2020
- Las Vegas Valley Water District has ceased shut-offs: In light of the emerging Coronavirus issue, the LVVWD announced that it has temporarily suspended customer shut-offs for delinquent and/or nonpayment. Las Vegas FOX 5. 3/14/2020
EMERGENCY PASTORAL CARE
- If you are in need of emergency Pastoral care please call Canyon Ridge Christian Church at 702-658-2722 and press 2. We can talk with you and pray with you. We are here to help you navigate this trying time!