I Need Help
Help is available. You can find it here.
Immediate Financial Assistance
If you’re facing hunger or homelessness, HopeLink can help with immediate financial needs, such as rent assistance, groceries, gas, and more. You’re not alone in this stressful season. We’re here to help. Fill out the form below to get in contact with HopeLink.
Financial Peace University
Being a good steward of your money is not only smart, it’s biblical. These virtual classes will help you to set up an emergency fund, make space to pay off your debts, and help you set up a budget. Classes are available now at a third of the regular cost, and scholarships are available as well. Sign up today!
Below, you’ll find some other assistance available for food, unemployment, and more.
- Medicaid or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) TANF click this link.
- The United Way has further information about Emergency Assistance, unemployment resources, and filing for unemployment at this link.
- You can call 211 – local source for assistance or directions to assistance. You can also go online at this link.
- The Crossing Midtown – 3535 West Sahara Avenue. Saturday, Nov. 21, 3 pm – 8 pm – Food give-away and turkeys while they last.
- Three Square Food Bank – Here you will find a map of where emergency food assistance and the list.
Please call the Three Square Center at 702-765-4030 if you need assistance finding food or are a senior (60+) in need of home-delivered groceries
- Thanksgiving Assistance from LSSN – (702)-639-1730. 73 Spectrum Road Las Vegas, NV, 89101 Free Thanksgiving Turkeys, Hams, pies, cranberry, and more are offered. The homebound may be able to receive home-delivered meals.
- Locations for CCSD distribution sites can be found at this link.
SPIRITUAL & EMOTIONAL HELP
If you’re in need of professional counseling, Canyon Ridge has compiled a list of endorsed Christian counselors to help you get well emotionally, spiritually, and psychologically. These counselors have a wide range of specialties, including marital, grief, addiction, and more. Click below to find the list and contact information.
I Need To Talk To Someone
Our Biblical Care Coaches are all members of Canyon Ridge and volunteer their time and services. They have taken our Care Coach Training, and receive ongoing supervision. We want to help you get better, no matter what you might be struggling with! Click below to get in touch with our team.
Hurts, hang-ups, and habits can bring us down, and keep us from living a full life. Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to find freedom. This is a Christ-centered 12-step program for people coping with any addiction, compulsion, or emotional baggage.
Celebrate Recovery meets every Friday night through Facebook Groups. Click below to find the Facebook Page, or email Pastor Kevin Williams for more information.
Premarital Counseling & Marriage Mentoring
We are here to help your marriages start well, and get stronger. Connect with our team and let us know how we can help your relationship grow.