The more we follow Jesus’ calling to multiply, the more we learn and celebrate. This week, Erin Johnston shares a few key learnings about multiplication to help spur on our conversations.
Here is what Erin is finding: leaders emerge, people are activated in their faith, and addition is different than multiplication.
As you hear her talk, there’s also a lot to celebrate. Check it out!
- Join the LifeBringers at Canyon Ridge Facebook group.
- Explore multiplication in your life with these two questions…
- What life skills or hobbies have you taught someone else so well that they could pass it on to others? Post some of yours in the comments!
- What did you have to do to be sure they were prepared to pass it on to others? Talk about your answers with a family member or friend.
- Go NEXT LEVEL and teach something new to someone around you in a way they can pass it on to others.
- Memorize 2 Timothy 2:2. Take it a step further by drawing a picture that illustrates this verse.