To create and lead dynamic team of staff and volunteers who partner with children and families to see thousands of children join Jesus’ and his mission and become life-bringers everywhere they go, now and in their future.
- Lead and empower a catalytic elementary staff who inspire and challenge volunteers in their faith as they lead their team to minister well to children and families.
- Envision, develop and execute annual strategic plans for elementary ministry in line with children’s ministry strategy that move our children, families and church toward our 2020 Vision (attached).
- Oversee hundreds of high caliber, consistent, dynamic volunteers who grow in their faith as they love and lead children and encourage parents to be disciple-makers at home.
- Envision and create engaging large and small group environments in which children meaningfully encounter God and leave with action they and their family take together to DO what Jesus says.
- Build and lead Elementary Jr. Leader Program where Elementary kids can serve in multiple places inside and outside of the Children’s Ministry that will help students live out their faith and grow into church leaders.
- Create catalytic events for hundreds of families and children in Las Vegas to take steps in joining Jesus and bringing life.
Disciple-maker, Visionary, good people skills, self-motivated, team-player, pro-active, team-builder
Education & Experience
3-5 years Children's experience (can be a combination of volunteer, paid internship or paid staff). Experience working with Adult Volunteers; ability to oversee staff/volunteers 1000+. Preference will be given to candidates with formal Bible training.
Send Resumes to:
firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
BACK TO TOP