(Part Time: Thursday, Friday & Saturday 2:00p-10:30p) 24 hours per week
The mission for the Campus Ambassador is to provide a high level of quality customer service to the staff, leaders and guests attending events on campus. Their role will enhance the overall experience and encourage others to be a part of the mission of joining Jesus in bringing life to everyone, everywhere, every day.
- Provide a level of service before, during and after events which is welcoming and engaging.
- Perform and oversee set-up for all event needs on campus.
- Create a stronger relationship between Facilities and ministry event staff and leaders.
- Invite volunteers to participate in the ministry.
- Secure campus at the end of the day to include locking doors and setting alarms.
- Assist with administrative tasks related to campus events.
- Other duties as required.
- Humility. Having an “others first” mentality.
- Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the organization.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Listening skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Openness to criticism and ideas. Often solicits feedback and reacts calmly to criticism or negative feedback.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
Our candidate must have excellent customer service skills and experience; preference will be given to candidates with convention and/or meeting set-up experience. Minimum 1 year experience
Please forward your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
BACK TO TOP